Today, you’re faced with the challenge of spraying a multitude of powder coating colors and chemistries. OptiFlex®2 manual powder coating system gives you the power and control needed to achieve the best looking finish with any powder coating.
- PowerClean™ is a new development which cleans the entire powder path from the pump to the gun tip. Using powerful blasts of air (30Nm3/h), OptiFlex®2 improves performance when spraying challenging powders and makes color changes easier.
- New, ultra-efficient powder pump design employs the most effective angle to consistently deliver powder, resulting in optimized air consumption and less powder waste.
- For challenging powders such as metallic or special effect, OptiFlex®2 offers Precision Charge Control (PCC) ensuring greater accuracy and adjustability of current settings below ten microamperes (10 µA).
- The high performance integrated cascade power supply, with 100,000 volts of first pass power, efficiently charges all types of powders.
- New generation spray nozzle design provides superior application performance when spraying challenging powder like metallic or special effects.
- Improved suction tube design provides consistent powder flow ensuring a more stable powder cloud, giving a more uniform finish.